Copy mode (synchronize)
- 3 modes :
- One way : files are copied from source to target
- Two ways : files are copied from source to target and then if they are new or more recent file on target they are copied to source
- Clone : files are copied from source to target then if they are new or more recent file on target they are copied to source. Files not found on source are removed on target.
- Synchronize :
- disks, folders, ftp servers and even zip file
- Filter :
- you can filter the files to synchronize using predefined groups or user define filter
- Versions :
- you can keep multiple versions of the same file
- Synchronization rules :
- you can choose between 4 rules to process synchronization
- File encryption
- files can be encrypted using strong AES encryption key.
- Email notification
- Disk cleanup
- before synchronization disks or folders can be cleaned up
- you can run an external programe before synchronization and/or after
- and more...
Disk or partition image
Backup2009 Pro is able to create image file of an entire disk (all partitions) or a single partition. Image file can be stored and restored over a network. Image file is useful to prevent from system crash.
A Prepare bootable medium function lets you to build a CD or DVD to rebuild your system in case of crash or virus attack.
Clone partitions and physical disks
The Clone function allows you to clone a disk partition or a physical disks. Disks or partitions can be different (the target can be larger than source).